Sunday, July 5, 2009

Anxiously awaiting


OH my goodness,

Has it been that long since we blogged?! Wow, sorry, gals. Life and work (ok mostly work of some sort) just seems to get in the way.

This fourth of July weekend, we are anxiously waiting for the arrival of Serena's cria. She was due on June 30th, but she still hasn't given up that little one for the rest of us to seeeeee. (can you tell I am mostly the one anxiously waiting?)

Yesterday morning, no signs of labor except a little bit of nostril flaring but maybe that is just because she is uncomfortable and can't stand any of the other alpacas getting too close. Then this morning I peek out at 5:30 a.m. and all the girls are moving about ALREADY, so I don a jacket, head on up to the barn to see "nothing" really going on again. They all look at me like why are you up here so early in the morning?! lol So, I am still patiently waiting (not so patiently). lol

Hugs from Kelly :) for

No comments: