Saturday, July 9, 2011

Veryl Simmons Great Pyrenees Puppies


Click on picture to enlarge

Hi Everyone!!

I apologize for not posting anything for sometime, I'll try to keep up with posting more often.
I have a dear friend that has an Alpaca Farm, plus two working Great Pyrenees, Autumn & Whisper. They are the proud parents of 10 puppies, 2 girls & 8 boys. The 2 girls have been sold but the boys are all available. They are 9 weeks old so they are ready for their new forever homes. The boys are all white, the parents are all white also. If you are looking for a Handsome male just call Veryl Simmons at (814)367-5217 or email her at vsimmons@verizon.net or you can call me at (570)376-4026 or email me at blazinbonnie@epix.net. I've attached a picture of these awesome puppies. The price for these boys are $400.00 each. I'm sure these boys will go quickly at this price. They can be registered also.
Thank You for looking.

God Bless,
Bonnie Klingman

No comments: